(844) 572-4400 x 7203
ThreadFix, our vulnerability resolution platform, is available via DIR. More information on ThreadFix is available at:
Introductory video: www.threadfix.it/video
Data sheet: www.threadfix.it/datasheet
Generally, any of our services may be purchased via this contract. Some examples of our services may be found below:
IT Security Services
- Commercial Product Assessment
- Risk Assessment Services
- Secure Code Reviews
- Secure Asset Configuration and Management Services
- Secure Software Development Services
- Secure Mobile and Cloud Application Software Development Services
- Secure Mobile Software Testing Services
- Security Governance and Advisory Services
- Security Infrastructure Design, Management and Support Services
- Security Policy Development
- Software Security Plan and Program Development
- Software Application Penetration Testing
- Software Integrity and Non-repudiation Services
- Vulnerability And Data Security Assessment Services
- Secure Software Quality Assurance Services
- Secure Software Development Lifecycle (Secure SDLC) Planning and Program Services
Secure IT Training Services
How to Order
To obtain services, you must execute a Customer Service Agreement with Denim Group under the terms of Denim Group’s Master Agreement with DIR.
Once a Customer Service Agreement is executed, you can visit Denim Group’s website homepage to obtain service information or download Denim Group’s Company Background for more information about the successful security services Denim Group has provided to government entities. You can also contact, Tom Cline, (844-572-4400 x 7203, email@example.com) to obtain a quote or Statement of Work for services. Tom will work with you to gather potential project scope information and provide information about which Denim Group services might be right for your organization’s security needs. Once you’ve decided that Denim services are right for your needs, a Statement of Work will be generated for the project you’ve scoped.
When a Statement of Work is executed, your organization will need to generate a purchase order payable to Denim Group, Ltd. You must reference Contract Number DIR-TSO-3795 on your purchase order and E-mail the purchase order to Tom. Following execution of the Statement of Work, and receipt of the purchase order, the Denim Group services team will contact you for project execution.
Warranty Policies – see section 9.0
Denim Group, Ltd. is proud to be an approved vendor for the State of Texas DIR Cooperative Contracts Program.