John Dickson and I were recently featured on the KLUP radio show “On the Air with San Antonio’s Business Makers” Apparently a radio show is kind of like a podcast, but it actually gets broadcast on a specific date and at a specific time. So perhaps more like a webinar, but without video.
In any case you can listen to the show online here. (Protip: Skip ahead to about 8:50 for the start of the main content)
We discussed a number of topics:
· How Denim Group was started and what the name means
· Why attackers target software
· The importance of training developers in building secure software
· Why application-level vulnerabilities are challenging to fix
· How students can prepare themselves for a career in information security
We had a lot of fun being on the show and really appreciated the invitation from our hosts – John Thurman and Nancy Kudla.
Contact us for more information on creating secure software and addressing the risk associated with the applications in your portfolio.
dan _at_ denimgroup.com