I had a great time presenting to the OWASP San Antonio meeting yesterday. We had a lot of fantastic questions and commentary – even more than usual!
Here are the slides from the presentation:
Many thanks to Pravir Chandra – his slide deck from www.opensamm.org is fantastic and the deck I used for my presentation was just a copy of his with a couple of minor modifications.
I talked about a couple of different resources during the presentation and I wanted to provide links:
· Nick Coblentz – SAMM Assessment Interview Template spreadsheet (blog post with links)
· Christian Frichot – SAMM Assessment spreadsheet (blog post with links)
· Colin Watson – Roadmap Chart Template spreadsheet (spreadsheet link)
· Jim Weiler – MS Project Plan Template (still looking for a durable link)
· Denim Group – Vulnerability Manager (web application)
Also you can download the OpenSAMM presentation slides from the OWASP San Antonio page.
dan _at_ denimgroup.com