Yet another fun two weeks here in ThreadFix-land. We’ve been having a lot of great conversations with beta testers. Here are a couple of things that have come up since our most recent status update post:
- An updated beta build (beta5) has been pushed out to Google Code for download.
- We continue to receive bug reports and feature requests, which is fantastic. Please feel free to log things like this in the Google Code issue tracker.
- ThreadFix was mentioned in the OWASP Web Application Virtual Patching Survey. If you are interested in virtual patching please take a look and fill it out.
- I posted some information about how we are hoping ThreadFix promotes/accelerates the creation and adoption of open standards for software vulnerability data.
- Mark Curphey mentioned ThreadFix in a couple editions of his Software Security Weekly newsletter (#1, #2)
- Eoin Keary of BCC Risk Advisory mentioned ThreadFix in a recent blog post about Enterprise Security Intelligence.
Also we’ll be at RSA next week. Stop by the booth to say hello and get a ThreadFix demo or reach out and we can set up a time to meet in person.
Contact us if you have any questions or comments.
dan _at_ denimgroup.com