The 2.1M2 build of ThreadFix is now available. Go to the ThreadFix downloads page for the updated build. We’ve got some great stuff in this latest build, including:
- Improved imports for WhiteHat Sentinel results
- Improved integration with HP Quality Center and VersionOne
- Improved imports and vulnerability display for DependencyCheck results
- Ability to manually create vulnerabilities for unmapped imported findings
- Lots of bug fixes (51) and other usability enhancements
Click here for a list of all the bugs and feature requests included in the M2 build. Contact us to talk about running your software security program on ThreadFix.